Purchasing Stadium Deck Parking Tickets
Purchase Parking Passes Ahead of the Game
If you already have your game tickets, and want to purchase a pass...
- Click the button below and Select the game you want to purchase a Parking Pass too
- Click the Orange Box
- Select how many passes you are purchasing
- Log into your Tickets.com account to complete the transaction
Purchasing tickets online will close 3 hours before gates open, but you can still purchase your parking ticket at the Stadium Deck. Credit/Debit Cards and Digital Payments (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay) are accepted. Price is still $5.
If you already have a parking pass for the Stadium Deck, we strongly encourage you to enter Riverside Village from *East Buena Vista Ave and Riverside Blvd. *This will free up the Center St. and Georgia Ave. entrance.
Pay for Parking at the Stadium Deck
- Stadium Deck is $5 per vehicle
- We strongly encourage fans that pre-purchased Stadium Deck Parking Passes to enter Riverside Village via E. Buena Vista Ave and Riverside Blvd
- Please Note: There is NO re-entry to SRP Park*
- Please Note: SRP Park has a clear bag policy. Bags larger than 4.5" x 6.5" must be clear or left in your vehicle. Signage is posted in the parking garage before heading to the ballpark.
Street Parking is not available during GreenJackets Games and Events. Fees may vary for Street Parking.
NO OVERNIGHT PARKING AT HOTEL DECK - Exit gate goes down at Midnight (charged daily if left overnight)
For more information about parking in Riverside Village, click the button below.