The Brooklyn Cyclones are the High A affiliate of the New York Mets and play in Maimonides Park located just off the beach and boardwalk in Coney Island, Brooklyn. Account Executive, Tickets primary role will be to generate leads, sell tickets and service accounts. This is a full-time position with benefits including paid time-off, 401k, medical benefits.
- Assist in the renewals of partial plans, season tickets and groups from the prior season.
- Generate new sales in the same categories through cold-calling and networking.
- Coordinate group theme night events and generate group sales for these nights.
- Responsible for greeting & servicing clients attending games.
- Attend community, business meetings and events to generate leads.
- Attend little league opening days and similar events.
- Operate ticket office as scheduled on weekends and special events.
- Manage paperwork and orders in the ticketing system as assigned.
- Keep accurate records of calls made and ticket packages sold through CRM system.
- Customer service-work with & assist fans who purchase tickets in person and on the phone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Implement social media strategy to expand awareness of participating in Cyclone’s game experiences.
- Meet weekly minimum contact requirements and personal revenue goals as set by the organization.
• A qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and at least one season of successful experience in ticket sales with a professional sports team or comparable entity.
• Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with clients, sales team, sales manager, and leadership team.
• Must have strong work ethic and be highly motivated with the abilty to excel in fast-paced, team environment as well as possess an unwavering positive attitude.
• Must have ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays and able to commute to ballpark located in Coney Island, NY.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature, type, and level of work to be performed. The information is not intended to be an exhaustive or complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The individual selected may perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
*The New York Mets recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and value the unique qualities individuals of various backgrounds and experiences can offer to the Organization. Our continued success depends heavily on the quality of our workforce. The Organization is committed to providing employees with the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential. *
$37,000 + Bonus based on sales