The BlueClaws are committed to fan safety and providing a healthy and sanitary atmosphere at FirstEnergy Park. We have implemented several new policies designed at making FirstEnergy Park as clean and safe for fans and staff at upcoming events.
With any questions, please email the BlueClaws at [email protected] or call 732-901-7000, where a staff member will be happy to assist.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation!
The BlueClaws are thrilled to be able to welcome everyone back to FirstEnergy Park for select special events. The following rules and regulations are in place for fans at all times.
- Masks are not required per the latest guidance from the CDC, New Jersey, and Major League Baseball. Click here for more information.
- Socially-distance at all times from those not in your party.
Lastly, if you are not feeling well, do NOT come to FirstEnergy Park.
The BlueClaws have implemented additional policies and procedures within the ballpark to help create a safe environment for fans and guests alike.
- Staff members will wear masks at all times and staff that interacts with others will wear gloves.
- The stadium is constantly sanitized and cleaned both before and during each event.
- A Clean Team consistently makes their way around the ballpark to clean and sanitize the facility.
- Bathrooms and the Claws Cove will be open but have capacity restrictions to enforce social distancing.
- Plexiglass is set up at all points of contact between fans and staff members.
These procedures are constantly being evaluated and expanded as we move forward.
- ShoreTown Ballpark
- Directions & Hours
- Stadium Rules
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Accessibility
- About the BlueClaws
- Blue Wave Bar
- Concessions Guide
- Ballpark Beer Guide
- Gluten Free Items
- Blue Wave Bar
- Manasquan Bank Mini Golf
- The Boardwalk
- Seating Chart
- Special Events
- Facility Rentals
- Connect with the BlueClaws
- Newsletter Sign-Up