We hope you enjoy your stay at ShoreTown Ballpark Park. To maximize your enjoyment, we ask that you follow these simple rules and regulations.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed in the park. If fans have allergies or special dietary restrictions, they should call the office at 732-901-7000 option 3 at least 48 hours prior to the game.
- All weapons are prohibited in accordance with state law.
- All bags must be smaller than 12" x 16" x 6" to be permitted inside the ballpark. All bags and purses are subject to search. Backpacks are prohibited.
- Be alert of bats, balls, and flying objects entering the stands from the playing field.
- The Jersey Shore BlueClaws are not responsible for damage to person or property caused by normal play.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed to leave the park.
- Fans who act or dress inappropriately will not be tolerated and may be subject to ejection from the stadium.
- We are happy for you to keep any ball hit or thrown into the stands.
- Fans can exit and re-enter the ballpark but must show their tickets at the gate prior to re-entry.
- Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or vaporizers, is not permitted inside ShoreTown Ballpark. If you need to smoke, please exit the ballpark at either gate. Fans must show their tickets for re-entry.
The following items are prohibited inside of ShoreTown Ballpark.
- Outside foods, drinks or coolers
- Containers larger than 12 x 16 x 6 inches
- Liquids in non-factory sealed container
- Beach chairs
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana, and illegal drugs
- Glass bottles/objects and beverage cans
- Laser devices and pointers
- Weapons of any kind (e.g. guns, knives, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Toy guns and knives (including water guns)
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Confetti, glitter, and other items that can be thrown
- Animals (except service animals)
- Remote control flying devices or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Heaters of any type
- Skateboard and rollerblades
- Inappropriate clothing or attire
Food and Drink Policy
Per South Atlantic League rules, no outside food or drink is allowed to be brought into the stadium.
Items Not Permitted to Be Brought Into the Ballpark
Illegal drugs, outside food and beverages, backpacks, fireworks, firearms or other weapons, airhorns, skateboards, roller skates/blades, stools or folding chairs, fishing nets, laser pointers, professional recording devices of any kind, toy guns and knives, and animals (except certified service dogs for guests with disabilities).
ShoreTown Ballpark has one ATM in the Claws Cove gift shop, located off the concourse behind home plate.
Fans are permitted to seek autographs from players along the railing of the first and third baselines as well as near the dugouts. No autographs will be given while a game is in progress.
Guests using foul or abusive language, or appearing in an intoxicated state, will be ejected. Fans that enter the playing field or interfere with play will be ejected from ShoreTown Ballpark and subject to arrest.
Dogs are welcome at all Sunday home games. Only service dogs are allowed on the Luxury Suite level.
Lost & Found
Lost items that have been turned in may be retrieved at the Information Booth, located on the concourse behind home plate. Fans also may call the BlueClaws office at 732-901-7000. If an item is found, it should be given to the nearest usher, security officer, or turned over at the Information Booth.
Parents should immediately report a lost child to the nearest security guard or BlueClaws staff member.
Paging for guests in the ballpark will only be done in an emergency. If you need paging service, contact a BlueClaws representative at the Information Booth, on the concourse behind home plate.
ShoreTown Ballpark is a smoke free facility. Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping, is not permitted. All fans must exit the facility through the first or third base gate to smoke. All fans who need to exit the facility must have their tickets with them and see a BlueClaws staff member to properly exit and re-enter the facility. All fans are subject to re-entry process (security screening, ticket check, etc.).
Handicap seating is available by request. When purchasing tickets, you can request either wheelchair spots (spots located next to seats where you can watch the game from your wheelchair) or "Semi-Ambulatory" seating (larger seats located at the top of certain sections that do not require going down stairs and provide more leg room). Wheelchair spots are located next to another seat should the person wishing to use the wheelchair wish to sit next to a friend or family member. The seat next to the wheelchair spot must be purchased separately.
Parking is $5 per car. The lot opens 60 minutes before the gates open, or 2 hours before the game.
How do I get a message put on the scoreboard?
Visit the Information Booth (on the concourse behind home plate before the start of the game. We ask for a $5 donation to BlueClaws Charities.
Do babies or small children require a ticket?
Children two and under do not require a ticket provided they sit on a parent's lap.
If a game is rained out, can I exchange my ticket for a ticket to another game?
Yes, though which games you can exchange your tickets for will be announced at the time of the rainout.
What time do stadium gates open?
Gates open one hour and five minutes before first pitch (ie 6:00 for a 7:05 game). Season ticket and partial plan holders benefit from early entrance to the ballpark (30 minutes early) through the ClawsCove.
- ShoreTown Ballpark
- Directions & Hours
- Stadium Rules
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Accessibility
- About the BlueClaws
- Blue Wave Bar
- Concessions Guide
- Ballpark Beer Guide
- Gluten Free Items
- Blue Wave Bar
- Manasquan Bank Mini Golf
- The Boardwalk
- Seating Chart
- Special Events
- Facility Rentals
- Connect with the BlueClaws
- Newsletter Sign-Up