Jackson® Field™ owner: City of Lansing
Architect: HNTB Corporation -- Kansas City, MO
General Contractor: Clark Construction -- Lansing, MI
First Pitch : April 3, 1996 (Michigan vs. Michigan State)
Jackson® Field™ Dimensions: LF 305'; LC 380'; CF 404; RC 412'; RF 305'
Wall Height: LF corner: 23'; LF-LC: 8'; CF: 20'; RC-RF: 8'; RF corner: 23'
Construction at the park was completed in only one year by local craftspeople and contractors.
Stadium construction required 60,000 worker hours; 70,000 bricks; 2,700 gallons of paint; 6,500 cubic yards of concrete and 400 tons of steel.
Jackson® Field™ is owned by the City of Lansing and was financed by six local banking institutions.
The stadium offers 20 luxury suites.
Jackson® Field™ boasts six full-service concession stands in addition to numerous concession vendors.
Players and management maintain on-site office, training and workout facilities at the ballpark.
In addition to a number of game-day merchandise outlets, the team's primary retail store, "Nuts & Bolts," is located at the stadium and is open year-round.
Jackson® Field™ is completely accessible to the physically-challenged, making it one of the most accessible ballparks in the country.
The stadium's playing field is comprised of approximately 17,500 square yards of sod.
The infield mix is 60% clay, 25% sand, and 15% brick dust.
In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our fans, while maintaining a safe environment, the following security procedures are in place:
- All persons and personal items are subject to inspection before entering Jackson® Field™.
- NO food, beverages or containers are allowed inside the ballpark.
- NO weapons are allowed inside the ballpark.
- NO smoking/vaping is allowed inside the ballpark.
- NO derogatory language is allowed inside the ballpark.
- NO poor behavior is allowed inside the ballpark.
- Animals are not allowed in the ballpark, with the exception of special events and service animals.
- Jackson® Field™ is a non-smoking facility. Fans wishing to smoke may exit the park through designated gates after having their hand stamped for re-admittance.