We want to make trips with your furbaby a walk in the park. Well, without the butt-sniffing part
Canine Co-Pilot Requirements
- At least 6 months old
- Up to date on vaccinations
- In relatively good health
- Friendly towards fellow passengers
- A Las Vegas Aviators Fan!
Jet set to Bark in the Berm, by booking a berm ticket for you and your four-legged friend. All dog ticket proceeds will be donated to our friends at The Animal Foundation.
Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office.
Doggie Doors (located behind Center Field) will open an hour before game time. Skip the lines, by having your Bark in Park Waiver ready ahead of time.
- Bark at the Park participants are required to have a berm ticket and a dog berm ticket. Tickets are not valid for lower bowl and/or VIP, Club Level seating. Participants must enter through the Centerfield gates located off of Spruce Goose Street.
- Fans with two or more dogs must have an additional adult owner to accompany the canine at all times.
- Prior to entering the ballpark through our Centerfield gates, owners will be asked to sign a waiver stating that your dog has received all necessary vaccinations by a licensed veterinarian. Vaccinations include: rabies, DHLP, Parvo, and Bordatella. Failure to do so will result in ticket termination.
- The Las Vegas Aviators reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- We ask that fans use good judgment regarding the temperament of your dog to ensure the enjoyment of all fans. Do not bring your dog if it is unpredictable in crowds, with other dogs, and/or strangers.
- All dogs must have ID tags and be on a fixed leash at all times.
- Please pick up after your dog. Bags will be provided for your convenience.
- Water stations will be provided from foul pole to foul pole in the outfield sections of the concourse. For your convenience, we will also allow fans to enter the ballpark with one unopened bottle of water for the dog owner and one unopened bottle of water for the dog.
- As to not interfere with the game, toys such as, but not limited to, frisbees or balls will not be allowed.
- A Veterinarian will be on site in case of an injury or emergency.
- For more information, please contact us at (702) 943-7200 or email us at [email protected]
Bring your Hound to the Mound for Bark in the Park night. Enjoy the game from the berm with you canine pal.
Here at the upcoming 2024 Bark in the Park Nights
Wednesday, April 10 vs. Salt Lake Bees
Wednesday, April 17 vs. Tacoma Rainiers
Wednesday, May 1 vs. Reno Aces
Wednesday, May 15 vs. El Paso Chihuahuas
Wednesday, May 29 vs. Sugarland Space Cowboys
Wednesday, June 12 vs. Salt Lake Bees
Wednesday, June 26 vs. Sacramento River Cats
Wednesday, July 31 vs. Albuquerque Isotopes
Wednesday, August 14 vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers
Wednesday, September 4 vs. Round Rock Express
Wednesday, September 18 vs. El Paso Chihuahuas