ADA FRIENDLY: Coca-Cola Park was designed to be universally accessible and comfortable for fans with disabilities. Wheelchair-accessible seating is not available online. Please call the ticket office directly at (610) 841-PIGS (7447) so we can better assist you with your seating needs. Please call ahead of time as ADA-friendly seating is limited and often goes quickly.
ADDRESS: Coca-Cola Park is located in the heart of the Lehigh Valley with an address of 1050 IronPigs Way, Allentown, PA, 18109.
ALCOHOL: For those who would like to consume alcoholic beverages, they are available at concession stands throughout Coca-Cola Park, as well as portable beverage stands. Alcoholic beverage sales on the concourse will stop at the conclusion of the seventh inning.
ANIMALS: Certified service dogs or service dogs in training for guests with disabilities are welcome. All other animals are prohibited.
BABY-CHANGING AREAS: Changing stations are located in every restroom at Coca-Cola Park.
BACON STRIP: The Bacon Strip is located in right field's "home run alley" and is a bi-level seating area that includes 75 bar stool seats in the first level and an additional 52 stadium seats on the second level. Both levels of seating include the added comfort of drink rail counters for food and beverages and can accommodate groups of 20 or more.
BAG SEARCH: All bags are subject to inspection prior to entering the ballpark. See PROHIBITED ITEMS.
BUSINESS OFFICE: Coca-Cola Park's administrative office is located on-site at Coca-Cola Park and is open Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Our phone number is (610) 841-PIGS (7447)
CAMERA AND VIDEO EQUIPMENT: Cameras and video recorders are allowed at Coca-Cola Park as long as they do not obstruct the view of others.
CARD POLICY: Coca-Cola Park is a cashless venue. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted at ticket windows, parking, concessions, and merchandise locations.
CELLULAR PHONES: The use of cell phones is permitted, provided they do not interfere with another guest's ability to enjoy the game.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Lehigh Valley IronPigs management is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. Our staff will proactively intervene to support a family-oriented environment where all guests can enjoy the entertainment experience free from the following behaviors:
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Any disruption of the game by a guest's actions or unauthorized entrance on the playing field or restricted areas.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Guests seated in a location other than their ticketed seat.
If someone interferes with your enjoyment of a game, please contact an IronPigs representative or visit Fan Services located behind section 106/107.
CHILDREN: Children ages two and under may be admitted to IronPigs games without a ticket but need to sit in the lap of an accompanying adult. Children ages three and above require a ticket.
COKE BOTTLE: A massive structure located on the top of the scoreboard that shakes, illuminates, and shoots fireworks after IronPigs' home runs.
CONCESSIONS: A wide variety of food & beverages, from traditional ballpark fare to foods with local flavor is available throughout Coca-Cola Park. Visit PigsFoodFinder.com for details and locations.
DIRECTIONS: From downtown Allentown: Take the American Parkway Bridge across the Lehigh River. Turn right onto N. Bradford Street then left onto N. Dauphin Street to enter the parking areas. Fans traveling from Allentown may also consider using the Hamilton Street Bridge before turning left onto N. Graham Street or N. Irving Ave. to access the 555 Union Blvd. entrance.
From south/east/Bethlehem: Travel east on Union Blvd. and make a right onto Home Run Ln. (555 Union Blvd).
From U.S. 22 (Heading East): Take U.S. 22 E to Exit for Airport Road South. Keep right on the exit ramp and merge onto Airport Road heading south. Make a right on American Pkwy. Make a left on IronPigs Way and into stadium complex.
From U.S. 22 (Heading West): Take U.S. 22 W to Exit for Airport Road South. Merge right off exit ramp onto Airport Road South. Make a right on American Pkwy. Make a left on IronPigs Way and into stadium complex.
ELEVATOR: Coca-Cola Park features two elevators, which are located on the concourse behind home plate (by Club Level entrance).Guests are required to present a Club Level or appropriate hospitality area ticket to access the elevator.
EMERGENCY EVACUATION: In the event of an emergency, IronPigs personnel have been trained and instructed to assist guests in evacuating Coca-Cola Park.
EXIT AND RE-ENTRY: To re-enter, fans must receive a hand stamp when exiting Coca-Cola Park. Re-entry is permitted at the TD Bank Plaza and Club Level entrances.
FIRST AID: First aid is available at Coca-Cola Park. EMS is stationed behind section 111.
FIRST GAME CERTIFICATES: Certificates are available free of charge at Guest Services.
FIRST PITCH: One member of a group attending a Coca-Cola Park hospitality area or any group of 50 or more is eligible to throw out a first pitch for that night's game. For more on how to book a group outing at Coca-Cola Park, please call (610) 841-PIGS (7447).
FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Locations for specific food and beverage options can be found using Pork Illustrated or PigsFoodFinder.com.
GATES OPEN: Main Gates (TD Bank Plaza) typically open 75 minutes prior to game time. Club Level Gates typically open one hour and thirty-five minutes prior to game time. The Club Level entrance is for Club and Suite holders only.
GIFT CERTIFICATES: Available in $25, $50, and $100 increments and can be purchased at the Clubhouse Store (located at Coca-Cola Park), online at shopironpigs.com or by calling (610) 841-PIGS. Gift cards can be purchased with cash in the Clubhouse Store and used throughout the ballpark. Gift cards cannot be used for parking.
GIVEAWAY POLICY: The IronPigs policy is to distribute one giveaway item per eligible fan entering Coca-Cola Park. An eligible fan is a fan that meets advertised age limits or other requirements. Extra tickets for a game may not be redeemed for giveaway items. Giveaway Items, Dates, and requirements are subject to change.
GROUP TICKETS: Coca-Cola Park is a perfect venue to entertain anywhere from 10 to 10,000 people. Groups enjoy preferred seating and can take advantage of special areas, including:
- The First Commonwealth FCU Picnic Patio, which offers groups a ticket to the game and a 2-and-a-half-hour buffet of ballpark favorites.
- PenTeleData Party Porches offer groups of 30-65 private use of a PNC Club Level deck, Club Bar access, and a two-and-a-half-hour buffet.
- BSI Dugout Suites are located behind home plate and offer a spectacular view. Includes 30 tickets and a two-and-a-half-hour buffet.
- The Executive Suite, located on the PNC Club Level, offers unparalleled service and a spectacular setting. Includes 25 tickets and a two-and-a-half-hour buffet.
- The Billiards Suite, located on the PNC Club Level, offers a luxurious suite along with a pool table and shuffleboard table! Includes 40 tickets and a two-and-a-half-hour buffet.
- The VIP Suite, located on the PNC Club Level, offers unparalleled service and a spectacular setting. Includes 12 tickets and a two-and-a-half-hour buffet.
- The Tiki Terrace, highlighted by a unique seating overhang in left field, is available for groups of 50 people and includes a two-and-a-half-hour buffet. This private group area is set along the left field foul pole and features 48 stadium seats and additional cocktail table seating under a roof.
- The Oasis features a fully covered experience and is available for groups 60 people and includes a two-and-a-half-hour buffet. This private group area rests directly above the stadiums bullpens and features a combination of forward-facing table seating along with surfboard table seating!
- The Hatfield Bacon Strip is in right field's "home run alley" and is a bi-level seating area that includes 75 bar stool seats in the first level and an additional 52 stadium seats on the second level. Both levels of seating include the added comfort of drink rail counters for food and beverages and can accommodate groups of 20 or more.
- Groups in our Field Level sections offer a grouping of stadium seats together for the game for groups of 20 or more. Each ticket is loaded with $2 of ballpark credit that can be used on food, beverage, or merchandise throughout the ballpark!
- To book a group or check availability, call (610) 841-PIGS (7447) and choose extension 2.
LEHIGH VALLEY HEALTH NETWORK GUEST SERVICES: Located on the main concourse behind section 106/107 at Coca-Cola Park, Guest Services/Advance Tickets features team and ballpark information, first-aid assistance, on-field contest sign-ups, ticket information and more. Please see a Guest Services/Advance Tickets representative for any questions you may have during your Coca-Cola Park visit.
IRONPIGS CHARITIES: IronPigs Charities is a non-profit organization striving to provide educational and recreational opportunities for children in the Greater Lehigh Valley area. IronPigs Charities is a recognized 501(c) (3) non-profit organization o the state and federal level. Learn more at IronPigsCharities.org.
KIDSZONE: Presented by Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital, the KidsZone is located down the left-field line beyond section 120. The KidsZone features a free playground area. In addition, kids can take advantage of a number of games, including speed pitch, slides and more. All-inclusive wristbands are available for just $10.
LAWN CHAIRS: Due to the slope of the lawn and for the safety of our fans, lawn chairs are PROHIBITED at Coca-Cola Park. However, blankets are allowed.
LOST AND FOUND: Lost articles are held for 30 days. Guests may bring lost or found items to Fan Services or call (610) 841-PIGS (7447) in an effort to locate missing items.
MASCOTS: FeRROUS and FeFe, and inflatable mascot Kyle Bossa. "Pork Racers" are Hambone, Chris P. Bacon, Diggity, Barbie Q, and Ribbie.
MERCHANDISE: Official IronPigs merchandise is available in the Clubhouse Store located adjacent to the TD Bank Plaza. The store is open Tuesday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and always online at ShopIronPigs.com.
MESSAGES ON VIDEOBOARD: To have a birthday or special message displayed on the LED message board located above the bullpens, please fill out a form at Guest Services (located behind section 107 on the main concourse) before the 6th inning. There is a $10 charge with the proceeds going directly to IronPigs Charities Your special message will be shown sometime during the 8th inning. As a reminder, your message will be shown on the LED message board.
NURSING STATION: A perfect space for mothers who need a private area to pump or breastfeed, the Nursing Cottage is adjacent to the Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital KidsZone on the Left Field concourse.
OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE: For the safety and security of our fans, outside food & beverage (including bottled water) cannot be brought inside Coca-Cola Park.
PARKING: There are 2,500 on-site park spaces at Coca-Cola Park. The cost of parking is $5 per vehicle in 2024 and the fee can be paid with credit card. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Prepaid parking options are available, and passes can be purchased at the Coca-Cola Park ticket windows during regular business hours.
PHONE NUMBER: For information or to purchase tickets, please call (610) 841-PIGS (7447).
PIG PEN: The 13,000 square-foot "Pig Pen" area is located on the field level and in shockingly close proximity to the bullpens and the field of play while featuring 78 exclusive seats across two rows, providing an intimate viewing experience that was previously only enjoyed by the pitchers and catchers in the bullpen. The first row of seating features 46 extra-wide fixed seats while the second row includes 32 bar stool seats. Additional amenities include wide drink rail counters to allow for a more comfortable viewing and dining experience.
POCKET SCHEDULES: IronPigs pocket schedules are available at the ticket windows, Guest Services, The Clubhouse Store, and various other locations. The schedule is also available at ironpigsbaseball.com. If your business would like to display pocket schedules, please send an email to [email protected].
POSTGAME PICK-UP PROCEDURE: Due to a change in postgame EXIT routing, you will be unable to access IronPigs Way from American Parkway. We ask that all employees, fans, and guests be picked up on the corner of Highland St. and Fenwick St., one block from the ballpark.
Here are some simple ways to access the Fenwick St. pick-up location.
- Traveling Southbound on Airport Rd. make a RIGHT turn onto Union Blvd. then a RIGHT turn onto Fenwick St. between Spotless Car Wash and the Aladdin Restaurant.
- Traveling Northbound on Irving St. make a LEFT turn onto Union Blvd. then a RIGHT turn onto Fenwick St. between Spotless Car Wash and the Aladdin Restaurant.
- Traveling East (towards Bethlehem) on Union Blvd. turn LEFT onto Gilmore St. then a LEFT turn onto Highland St.
- Traveling West (toward Allentown) on Union Blvd. turn RIGHT onto Fenwick St. between Spotless Car Wash and the Aladdin Restaurant.
IronPigs Way will reopen approximately 45 minutes following the end of the game.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Food, beverages, weapons of any kind, (even with a concealed weapons permit) containers such as coolers or thermoses, lawn chairs, helium balloons, banners or signs that are not in the spirit of the event or that obstruct the view of others, animals other than service animals, and compressed air horns are all prohibited at Coca-Cola Park.
RADIOs/TVs: Personal radios and handheld TVs are permitted inside Coca-Cola Park. The IronPigs flagship radio station is Fox Sports Lehigh Valley 1230 AM/94.7 FM with the Voice of the IronPigs, Sam Jellinek. Each game is also broadcast live on SECTV and MiLB.TV (blackout restrictions apply).
RAINOUT POLICY: In the event 5 innings of one game are not played, except when the home team is in the lead at the end of 4 1/2 innings, tickets may be exchanged for any 2024 regular season IronPigs home game of equal or lesser value, subject to availability. Positively no cash refunds. Exchanges can be made in person or via phone for 2024.
RESTROOMS: There are 3 men's, 3 women's and 3 family restroom locations on the main concourse. There are 2 men's, 2 women's and a family restroom located on the PNC Club Level. There are also private men's and women's restrooms on the Dugout Suite level.
SCALPED TICKETS: Tickets may not be resold on the property of Coca-Cola Park or in the parking areas that surround it and tickets associated with such transactions are subject to confiscation.
SCOREBOARD SYSTEM: Daktronics LED video display board measuring 43'x73'. This is the largest 16:9 HD screen in MiLB and 2nd largest overall. Installed in 2017 and replaced previous version that was 22'x 50'.
SEATS: Capacity: 10,100; Color of seats: Green; 7,040 Field Level seats and 1,061 Club Level seats.
SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited inside Coca-Cola Park. This includes e-cigarettes, vapors, cigarettes, and cigars. Guests wishing to smoke while at Coca-Cola Park should be directed to exit at either gate and ask for a handstamp or be directed to the Smoking Sidewalk located in the Bier Garten.
SPECIAL EVENTS: Coca-Cola Park is available to host banquets, corporate events, meetings and so much more. For information, call the IronPigs at (610) 841-PIGS.
SPECIAL MESSAGES: Special message request can be submitted by clicking here. Special message request can also be submitted at LVHN Guest Services on the night of a game for a $10 donation to IronPigs Charities. Please note special announcements are not displayed on the main videoboard and are displayed on the message board above the bullpens.
STROLLERS: Strollers are allowed at Coca-Cola Park and may be stored under guests' seats. Strollers may not block rows, aisles, or stairways.
SUITES: 19; Located on the Club Level. Three are available for nightly rental. For more information, contact the group sales department at (610) 841-PIGS.
TAILGATING: To help provide a fun, family atmosphere both inside and outside of Coca-Cola Park, the IronPigs have established these guidelines for the parking areas:
- By law, alcohol consumption in the parking lots is illegal (Ordinance 711.08). No open containers of alcoholic beverages are permitted on public property such as the ballpark's parking areas.
- Preparing food or beverages of any such kind where such preparation necessitates the use of an object or practice that is considered unsafe, hazardous, or unhealthy to guests or participants is prohibited.
- Tailgating is only permitted in general parking (non-preferred) areas.• Barbecues: Only approved gas/propane units with fuel-valve turn-offs are permitted. No charcoal is allowed.
- Coca-Cola Park parking lots open 2 1/2 hours before game time. They close 1 hr. after the game's conclusion.
- No vehicle may occupy more than one parking space. Guests may not obstruct other parking spaces, sidewalks or other areas that may impede pedestrian traffic to/from Coca-Cola Park.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- Any tailgating material/refuse should be disposed of in a safe manner. Guests should be courteous and dispose of their own trash. Please help us keep Coca-Cola Park and the surrounding areas clean by not littering.
TAXI SERVICE: Guests in need of a taxi should report to Guest Services located on the concourse behind sections 106/107.
TICKETS: Tickets to upcoming events at Coca-Cola Park can be purchased in the following ways: By Phone: Single-game and group tickets can be purchased by phone by calling (610) 841-PIGS. Online: Single-game tickets are available for purchase by visiting ironpigsbaseball.com.
TOURS OF COCA-COLA PARK: The 60-minute tour provides an insider's look at Coca-Cola Park and the IronPigs. Tour stops may include the IronPigs clubhouse, press box, visitors clubhouse, dugouts, on deck circles, suites and club level. On those tour days that coincide with baseball games, certain areas may have limited or no access. Prices per person (minimum of 10 guests): $4 Adults/$3 Seniors, Military and Children (14 and under).
UMBRELLAS: Umbrellas are permitted inside Coca-Cola Park. Please be considerate of other guests.
VIDEO BOARD MESSAGES: To have a birthday or special message displayed on the LED message board located above the bullpens, please fill out a form at Fan Services (located behind section 107 on the main concourse) before the 6th inning. There is a $10 charge with the proceeds going directly to IronPigs Charities, a non-profit organization striving to provide educational and recreational opportunities for children in the Greater Lehigh Valley area. Your special message will be shown sometime during the 8th inning. As a reminder, your message will be shown on the LED message board located in the bullpen area. Announcements on the main scoreboard (featuring Coke bottle) are for groups of 50+ or individuals who purchased Birthday Party Packages. For more information, please call (610) 841-PIGS (7447) .
WATER FOUNTAINS: Located near main restrooms at Coca-Cola Park. Standard and wheelchair accessible.