About Our Programs
The Rocket City Trash Pandas are pleased to partner with local non-profit organizations to help contribute to their fundraising goals. View our complete list of non-profit opportunities below.
Over the last few years, the Rocket City Trash Pandas have had the opportunity to work with many amazing non-profit organizations in the North Alabama community. We are excited to continue a wonderful partnership with our community leaders for the 2023 season.
Eligibility of Participants
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old to fundraise.
- Groups must be at least 6 people and a maximum of 30, and volunteers must be available for 4-6 hours during a game.
- 21 and older can operate a cash register and serve alcohol.
- Commitment to work a set number of games, to be determined by a BallCorps Food and Beverage representative.
- Must provide 501c3 IRS determination letter and W9.
- $1,000,000 general liability insurance per occurrence and $1,000,000 aggregate per year.
- Non-profit groups will be paid a competitive rate determined by the amount of volunteers per event and the number of games committed to.
- Group volunteers will be needed for 4-6 hours per event.
- Volunteers are expected to follow the food and beverage dress code (khaki pants/shorts, closed-toe shoes). No jeans or leggings.
- Groups can coordinate some aspects of their uniform. For example, all group members can wear shirts and caps emblazoned with their organization's name and logos. These will need to be approved by a Ballcorps Food and Beverage representative.
- Duties include taking customer orders, handling cash, processing payments, and serving food to the customer. Stand/location set-up and clean up are also part of the event duties.
- Pre-season training will be provided prior to scheduled shift.
- Alcohol training (Responsible Vendor) is required for all volunteers over 21 that will be serving alcohol.
- Willingness to give great customer service and create memorable experiences for our fans.
Are You Interested?
Please contact Maddison Kendrick at [email protected]