Muddy is calling all kids 12 and under to join his club! Sign your kids up for special prizes, exclusive events, and summer fun.
Presented by Kroger
- Muddy's Buddies Kids Club member pennant
- Muddy’s Buddies Kids Club member lanyard and button
- Muddy's Buddies Kids Club stickers
- Two vouchers, good for any game Sunday through Thursday
- Access to exclusive events throughout the season
- Fast pass for Kids Run the Bases
- 10% off one kids item at the Swamp Shop
- Muddy's newsletter highlighting all upcoming family-themed events and activities
- Entry to win a back-to-school shopping spree, presented by Kroger
Membership Price | $25
Design a Mud Hens jersey for us! You never know... you might just see it on the field one day! Don't forget to tag us on social media so we can see your designs. 👕 Click here to check out what other kids are creating.
The Toledo Mud Hens are partnering with The Hartford to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the company’s Junior Fire Marshal Program. The Junior Fire Marshal program takes life-saving lessons and makes them fun for kids to learn about fire safety.
Join us on Friday, July 22, for The Hartford Junior Fire Marshal Day at Fifth Third Field.
The first 1,500 kids 12 and under will receive a Junior Fire Marshal helmet, and several children will be sworn in as Junior Fire Marshals on the field before the game!
Every ice cream cup sold from June 28th through July 31st that would normally be served in a miniature Mud Hens batting helmet will be served in a miniature fire helmet, courtesy of The Hartford.
In addition, fans will have the opportunity to find the “Golden Ticket” attached to a red Junior Fire Marshal branded ice cream helmet. Once each game, a lucky fan will win 4 tickets on an upcoming game, and the chance to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the game.