Full Season Ticket Options || 66 Games
Half Season Tickets || 33 Games
For the dedicated fan who just can't make it to every home game, the Half-Season plan is a great option! Choose from two different game packages to fit your schedule -- Package A or B.
Our two half-season ticket membership plans let you get the experience of being a full-season ticket member, but for half of our home games.
Don't Miss a Minute of the Action!
Whether you are looking to spend quality time with your family and friends, have more face time with your clients or reward employees, Vancouver Canadians Season Tickets provide a solution for all of your entertaining needs.
Full Season Ticket Benefits Include:
- Guaranteed seating for the entire season (66 games)
- Your company or personal name displayed on your seat back
- Season Ticket Holder Management Kit to maximize your investment
- First right of refusal on your seat for any playoff game
- Forward, consign, donate, recall, and print tickets through our online portal
- Tickets that are consigned back will receive credit on accounts when sold
Payment plans are available. Ask a C's Representative for more information.
- Split payment of your season tickets into separate payments
- Credit cards will be charged on the same date each month
- Fans choosing payment plans for season tickets are subjected to a $30 service fee per account
- All service fees will be included in the first payment installment
- Season Tickets must be paid in full before Opening Day
** Payment of season tickets must be made up to date. Fans renewing or purchasing season tickets during the second installment, for example, will need to pay the first and second installment at the time of purchase. The remaining balance will then be split over the remaining payment periods
Just a Few Benefits of Season Tickets