Charitable Donation Requests
The Winston-Salem Dash are committed to making a positive impact in our community and provide in-kind donations to hundreds of organizations each year.
Due to the large volume of requests we receive each week, the following guidelines have been established:
- All donation requests must be submitted online at least six weeks prior to your charitable event. We no longer accept paper submissions or requests submitted via fax, e-mail or telephone.
- The Dash have established a regional focus for charitable donations. Preference is given to organizations located in and around the Triad.
- In general, the Dash are unable to provide game tickets as donation items to fulfill charitable requests.
- Should the Dash grant your request, you or a representative from your organization will need to pick up the the donation item(s) at our offices on Brookstown Avenue during normal business hours.
Information you will need to complete the online donation form:
- Event Information (Name, Date, Location, Description)
- Charity Information (Organization, Address, Phone, etc.)
- Contact Information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number)